Joining Wexford Public Participation Network is free and provides a range of benefits for an organisation including the following;
- Access to relevant information on funding and grants coming through the Local Authority
- Opportunity to promote your activities through the network communications.
- Access to information on decisions and proposals being made in Wexford.
- Access to capacity building and training events which will support organisations in their work.
- Opportunity to network and learn from other organisations in Wexford who may be involved in similar projects.
- Ability to comment & input on decisions & proposals in Wexford.
- Opportunity to become part of a linkage group which is a group of member stakeholder organisations with a common interest.
- Through linkage group representatives on key Committees & Boards an opportunity have your views heard and contribute to local policy
- The opportunity to nominate members to sit on Boards or Committees or to become an elected PPN representative.
Wexford Public Participation Network has a strong network of organisations across the Municipal Districts and with members representing the categories of environmental, social inclusion, community and voluntary groups.