Amenity & Arts Grant Schemes 2019
Wexford County Council may pay voluntary organisations grants to help them finance the carrying out of works of public amenity value, social inclusion, voluntary and other community services or events of an artistic or cultural nature. State Funded Bodies, such as schools and HSE bodies, are no longer eligible to apply for funding under this Scheme.
Any project may be considered provided that it does not form part of a housing estate being constructed by a local authority or private persons.
Please note this Grant Scheme is not intended to fund large scale capital projects.
To apply, please complete application form and consent form and refer to Explanatory Memorandum for information.
The closing date for receipt of completed applications is Friday 15 February 2019 at 17:00
Type of Project that will qualify
This funding scheme is aimed at providing small-scale support to community & voluntary based groups and is designed to assist with a wide variety of projects that promote social inclusion and the building of strong communities e.g.
- Small Scale Village Improvements.
- Community Development Initiatives.
- Promoting Local Heritage.
- Planting of trees, shrubs, landscaping.
- Promoting an interest in the Arts – e.g. Stage Productions, Arts & Crafts Exhibitions, Public Recitals, Performances & Arts Workshops, Participatory Arts Projects etc.