Meetings of the Council
Each year, Wexford County Council is required to hold an annual meeting, a budget meeting and such other meetings as are necessary for the conduct of its business.
Ordinary meetings of Wexford County Council are held in the afternoon on the second Monday of every month (except August) in the Council Chamber, County Hall.
A set of rules called “Standing Orders” are adopted by the Council to regulate proceedings and cover items such as notice of meetings, order of business, voting etc. The Cathaoirleach chairs the Council meetings and has a casting vote in the case of an equality of votes, except in the election of the Cathaoirleach. Minutes are kept of proceedings at Council meetings.
Attendance at Meetings
Members of the public have a right to attend meetings of Wexford County Council, subject to the availability of space. The press can and do attend Council meetings, other than committee meetings.
Council Meeting Minutes 2018
- Council minutes 14th May 2018
- Council minutes 9th April 2018
- Council minutes 12th March 2018
- Council minutes 12th February 2018
- Council minutes 8th January 2018
Council Meeting Minutes 2017
- Council minutes 16th January 2017
- Council minutes 13th February 2017
- Council minutes 13th March 2017
- Council minutes 10th April 2017
- Council minutes 8th May 2017
- Council minutes 12th June 2017
- Special Council Meeting 19th June 2017
- Annual Meeting 19th June 2017
- Special Council Meeting 3rd July 2017
- Council minutes 10th July 2017
- Council minutes 11th September 2017
- Council minutes 28th September 17 LPT Variation
- Council minutes 9th October 2017
- Special Housing Meeting 10th November 2017
- Council minutes 13th November 2017
- Statutory Budget Meeting 27th November 2017
- Council minutes 11th December 2017