Special Speed Limit Review
Roads Act 1993 (as amended) & Road Traffic Act 2004 (as amended)
In accordance with Section 9 of the Road Traffic Act 2004, the "County Wexford Road Traffic Special Speed Limit (Amendment) Bye-Laws 2020" have been prepared and will be available for inspection during normal business hours, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) from Wednesday 11 December 2019 to Friday 10 January 2020 at the following locations:
- Wexford County Council Offices, County Hall, Carricklawn, Wexford
- Enniscorthy Municipal District Offices, Court House, Enniscorthy
- Gorey Municipal District Offices, Civic Square, Gorey
- New Ross Municipal District Offices, The Tholsel, Quay Street, New Ross
- Rosslare Municipal District, County Hall, Carricklawn, Wexford
- Borough District of Wexford Offices, The Bull Ring, Wexford
The Draft Bye-Laws and accompanying maps will also be available to view online at www.wexfordcoco.ie/roads-travel-and-parking/speed-limits during the above dates.
Submissions and observations on the Draft Bye-Laws may be made:
- By post to Mr. David Codd, Chief Technician, Roads Departments, Wexford County Council, Carricklawn, Wexford
- By Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest date for receipt of submissions and observations is no later that 4:30pm on Friday 10 January 2020. (Late submissions will not be considered).
Public Consultation - Courtown North Beach and Marina Feasibility Study
Wexford County Council has recently completed a study to determine the feasibility of reinstating a wide sandy beach to the north of the existing harbour at Courtown, constructing suitability coastal defences to retain the beach and an option of developing a new harbour.
We will host a public information session on the feasibility study as follows:
Date: Tuesday 12th November 2019
Time: 10:00 to 13:00
Venue: The Taravie Hotel, Courtown
Information on the study will be on display at two locations from 12th November 2019 to 11th December 2019:
- The Taravie Hotel, Courtown from 10:00 to 19:00 each day
- Gorey - Kilmuckridge Municipal Offices, The Avenue, Gorey. Monday: 09:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 17:00. Tuesday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00.
The purpose of the public consultation is to get initial feedback on the study. It is a non-statutory public consultation process.
Submissions or observations regarding the feasibility study may be made:
- In writing to Environment Department, Wexford County Council, County Hall, Wexford
- By email to email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of observations is 3pm Friday 20th December 2019.