Carina is the author of ‘Sometimes I worry…how about you?’ and ‘Sometimes my child worries…what do I do?
She has worked previously as a secondary school teacher and is qualified in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy.
Carina battled social phobia, OCD, self-harm, depression and severe anxiety in her teenage years and early adulthood.
She works very successfully with parents and schools all over Wexford to advise and support.
After this workshop you will:
• Know exactly what anxiety is and the science behind it.
• Know how your child experiences anxiety in their body and displays it in their language and behaviour.
• Know how you can limit the hyper-anxiety currently being experienced today.
• Know how to talk to your child about anxiety.
• Carry out a collection of therapeutic techniques to relieve your child’s anxiety.
This talk is part of our Parenting Today series of talks that run throughout the year.
Booking essential, phone New Ross Library: 051 421877
Should you require any supports to fully participate in this event, please contact the Librarian.