Junior Storytime/Book Club
• Toddler storytime and art & craft - every Tuesday morning at 11am.
• Page Turners Junior Book Club - next meeting Tuesday 30th October at 3:30pm. Page Turners is suitable for 9-12 year olds. This month's book for discussion is 'Little Bits of Sky' by S.E. Durrant.
Regular Events for Adults
- Sean-nós singing - every Tuesday at 7pm.
- Gorey Writers Group - meets Thursday 4th and Thursday 18th October at 7pm.
- eReaders - meets Tuesday 9th October at 7:30pm. The books for discussion this month are 'The Enigma of Arrival' by VS Naipaul and 'Snap' by Belinda Bauer. Books can be read in e-book or printed format. You decide!
- R&R Bookclub - meets Monday 8th October at 10.30am.
- Scrabble Club - next meeting Tuesday 16th October at 7pm.
Please phone Gorey Library on 053 942 1481 for more details. Should you require any supports to fully participate in any of these events, please contact the Librarian.