• Baby and Toddler Storytime: every Friday at 11:30am.
• Teenage Book Club: Monday 7th January at 4:15pm. Suitable for 13-16 year olds. This month's book is 'How to Fall' by Jane Casey.
• Junior Book Club: Friday 25th January at 3:30pm. Suitable for 9-12 year olds. This month's book is 'The Secret Garden' by Frances Hodgson Burnett.
• eResource Clinic: first Friday of every month at 10:30am.
• Scrabble: every Friday at 3.30pm.
• Adult Reading Circle: Tuesday 8th January at 6pm. This month's book is 'Snap' by Belinda Bauer.
Please phone New Ross Library on 051 421 877 for more details. Should you require any supports to fully participate in any of these events, please contact the Librarian.