Children and YA
• Baby and Toddler Storytime: every Thursday at 11:00am
• Rummikub: Every Thursday at 3:00pm.
Would you like to learn the game Rummikub? This is a tile-based game like a mix of Rummy and Mahjong
• Supported Reading Group: Thursday 3rd October @ 3.30pm. Suitable for 8-12 year olds
• Teenage Book Club: Wednesday 23rd October @ 4.15pm. Suitable for 13-16 year olds
• Junior Book Club: Thursday 31st October @ 3.30pm
• eResource Clinic: first Friday of every month at 10:30am
• Scrabble: every Friday at 3.00pm
• Adult Book Club: Tuesday 8th October @ 6.00pm
• Creative Writing Group: Tuesday 15th October @ 6.00pm
• Cumas Traditional Band: Wednesday 2nd October @ 11.00am
• Irish Conversation Class: Wednesday 2nd October @ 12.00pm
Please phone New Ross Library on 051 421877 for more details. Should you require any supports to fully participate in any of these events, please contact the Librarian.