Children and YA
• Baby and Toddler Storytime: every Friday at 11:30am.
• Rummikub: Every Thursday at 3:30pm. Would you like to learn the game Rummikub? This is a tile-based game like a mix of Rummy and Mahjong.
• Supported Reading Group with Caroline Busher, Reader in Residence: Friday 5th April at 3:30pm. Suitable for 8-12 year olds.
• Teenage Book Club: Monday 29th April at 4:15pm. Suitable for 13-16 year olds.
• Junior Book Club: Friday 26th April at 3:30pm. Suitable for 9-12 year olds.
• eResource Clinic: first Friday of every month at 10:30am.
• Scrabble: every Friday at 3.30pm.
• Adult Reading Circle: Tuesday 9th April at 6pm.
• Creative Writing Group: Tuesday 9th April at 7pm.
Please phone New Ross Library on 051 421877 for more details. Should you require any supports to fully participate in any of these events, please contact the Librarian.