Children and YA
• Baby and Toddler Storytime: every Friday at 11:30am.
• Rummikub: Every Thursday at 3:00pm. Would you like to learn the game Rummikub? This is a tile-based game like a mix of Rummy and Mahjong.
• Supported Reading Group: Friday 7th June at 3:30pm. Suitable for 8-12 year olds.
• Teenage Book Club: Suitable for 13-16 year olds.
• Junior Book Club: Friday 28th June at 3:30pm. Suitable for 9-12 year olds.
• eResource Clinic: first Friday of every month at 10:30am.
• Scrabble: every Friday at 3.00pm.
• Adult Reading Circle: Tuesday 11th June at 6.00pm.
• Creative Writing Group: 22nd June at 4pm.
Please phone New Ross Library on 051 421877 for more details. Should you require any supports to fully participate in any of these events, please contact the Librarian.