StoryTime/Book Clubs for Young People
• Story Time for Preschoolers takes place each Friday at 10.30am.
• Rhyme Time for Babies and Toddlers takes each Wednesday at 10.30am.
• Chatter Books Junior Book Club meets on the first Tuesday of the month from 4pm for 8-12 year olds.
• Teen Book Club: meet the first Friday of every month from 4pm for 12 years and up.
Adult Book Clubs/Reading Groups
- Thursday Club for retired adults to talk about books: Thursdays at 10.30am-12pm.
- Reading groups for adults: various days & times. Ask library staff for details.
- Adults: Tuesdays: 7.00pm-9.30pm.
Selskar Poetry Group
- Writing group: 1st Tuesday of the month from 12:30-1:30pm.
- Discussion group; readers, writers & listeners: 3rd Tuesday of the month from 12:30-1:30pm.
Wexford Scrabble Club: Learn and play scrabble for secondary school students. Fridays at 3:30pm.
Local Studies Group: Discuss the history of the county with like minded individuals. Fridays from 10:30am.
Please phone Wexford Town Library on 053 919 6760 for more details. Should you require any supports to fully participate in any of these events, please contact the Librarian.