StoryTime/Book Clubs for Young People
• Story Time for Preschoolers takes place each Friday at 10.30am.
*Story time is changing!*
Our weekly Friday story time will change to Saturdays in the New Year. The new story time will take place Saturday, 11th January at 10.30am.
• Rhyme Time for Babies and Toddlers takes each Wednesday at 10.30am.
• Chatter Books Junior Book Club meets on the first Tuesday of the month from 4pm for 8-12 year olds.
• Teen Book Club: meet the first Friday of every month from 4pm for 12 years and up.
Adult Book Clubs/Reading Groups
- Thursday Club for retired adults to talk about books: Thursdays at 10.30am-12pm.
- Reading groups for adults: various days & times. Ask library staff for details.
- Adults: Tuesdays: 7.00pm-8.30pm.
Selskar Poetry Group
- Writing group: 1st Tuesday of the month from 12:30-1:30pm.
- Discussion group; readers, writers & listeners: 3rd Tuesday of the month from 12:30-1:30pm.
Local Studies Group: Discuss the history of the county with like minded individuals. Fridays from 10:30am.
Library E-Services Clinic: A member of staff will introduce you to the range of free e-services on offer and help you register for them. Bring along your smartphone or tablet, your library card and your email address and email login details. Wednesday 11 December 10.30am to 1.00pm.
Please phone Wexford Town Library on 053 919 6760 for more details. Should you require any supports to fully participate in any of these events, please contact the Librarian.