Join Frank Burke IS Project Leader and Mark Mitchell GIS Officer for a demonstration of the interactive mapping application - Wexford Geohub.
Wexford Geohub is the central location for all Wexford Co Co maps.
If you interested in Maps, Data and Wexford don’t miss this free event.
This online platform will allow users to explore all Wexford County Councils mapping applications and you can:
• create your own online maps
• download datasets
• generate a report of all planning applications within your site/areas of interest
• explore our gallery of story maps
• view our new Historical Map Viewer that will allow you explore how Wexford has changed
• examine demographics via a map.
Using information extracted from the most recent population census, Wexford County Council has published useful and interesting details about County Wexford such as:
o commuter profiles
o travelling times
o employee skills and knowledge
To find more information: Wexford Geohub
To book: phone Wexford Town Library: 0539196760.