Housing (Traveller Accommodation) Act 1998
Notice is hereby given that Wexford County Council proposes to adopt a Traveller Accommodation Programme (TAP) 2019-2024 for the 5 year period from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2024.
The programme includes the accommodation needs of Travellers and the provision of accommodation to meet those needs.
A Draft of the programme is available for inspection at the following locations during normal office hours, Mondays to Fridays from 16 April to 10 June 2019:
• Wexford County Council, Carricklawn, Wexford
• Wexford Borough District Office
• Enniscorthy Municipal District Office
• New Ross Municipal District Office
• Gorey Municipal District Office
• All Libraries throughout the County during normal opening hours
Submissions are now invited in writing from any interested groups, organisations or individuals concerning the Draft Programme. Wexford County Council will have regard to each submission received.
Submissions should be clearly marked “Submission for TAP 2019-2024” and be sent to:
Senior Staff Officer
Wexford County Council
or by email WCCTAP@wexfordcoco.ie
The last date for submissions is 5.00pm on Monday 10 June 2019.