Before making contact
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can answer yes to all the questions below. If you cannot fulfill any of the following criteria you will likely be refused.
- Are you both first time buyers?
- Do you have a 10% deposit?
- Is the main earner in continuous employment/self employed for at least two years & is the second applicant in continuous employment/self employed for at least one year if their income is to be considered?
- Are you earning at least €18,000 but not more than €75,000 from paid employment?
- Do you have a consistent credible saving history for at least 1 year?
- Have you been refused a mortgage by at least two banks?
- Has the site full planning permission?
- Do you have full ownership of the site with no charges/liens registered against the property?
- Is the site free from easements, way leaves or rights of way in favour of or over your property?
- Does your site have direct access to the public road over land that you own?
- Do you have your own funding to cover all of the following costs, all of which are a requirement of the mortgage approval
• approx. 2% of the cost of construction for legal fees
• costs of engaging a Quantity Surveyor to provide a Bill of Quantities showing full costings of proposed works
• cost of planning contributions
• cost of engaging a suitably qualified Engineer/Architect to supervise the construction
• costs of Self Build Insurance cover