- Storytime Fun for toddlers and pre-school ages. Friday mornings at 11.00am weekly. Contact Bunclody Library 053 9375466 for further details.
- Bunclody Library Junior Book Club is soon to be re-launched by Caroline Busher, Reader in Residence. A competition will be held in local schools to find a name for our New Book Club. Suitable for 4th-6th class primary school students. Contact Bunclody Library 053 9375466 for further details.
- Junior Book club will meet on 30th May at 3.30pm and will be discussing The Ghosts of Magnificent Children by Caroline Busher. Caroline Busher who is also Reader in Residence will be joining us on the day.
- Toddler storytime - every Tuesday at 11.00am.
New Ross Library
- Junior Reading Circle will meet on 26th May at 3.30pm
- Monthly Storytime on Saturday at 11.15am. Come along with your under 6's to hear some tall tales.
- Teen Book Club for ages 12+ meets on the first Friday of every month from 4.00pm-5.00pm.
- Chatter books reading Club for 8-12 year olds. Meets on the first Tuesday of each month from 4.00-5.00pm.
- Pre-School story time - Stories, songs,rhymes and art for under 5's - Fridays ay 10.30am.