Goods Vehicles, Articulated Vehicles

Please note if a vehicle is used in any private capacity i.e. social, pleasure or domestic purposes, it must be taxed at the private rate

To renew motor tax

You will need

  • Completed application form RF100A or RF100B
  • If taxing a goods vehicle for the first time after a change of ownership or if you have moved to County Wexford from another county, a Goods Only Declaration form RF111A, along with supporting documentation of business / trade registration is required, if the Design Gross Vehicle Weight (D.G.V.W.) of the vehicle is less than 3501 kgs.
  • Appropriate Fee
  • Current Certificate of Roadworthiness
  • Insurance Details

First taxing of a new or imported goods vehicle

You will need