First Taxing of a New or Imported Vehicle


You should have been issued with a temporary 6 digit pin number from the garage or VRT centre which will allow you to pay the motortax online.

At our offices in County Hall

You will need

  • Completed Application Form RF100  (this form should be given to you by your car dealer if purchased new or by your NCTS Centre if imported or used.)
  • Appropriate Fee.
  • Insurance details.