Notice is hereby given pursuant to Section 13 of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended)
that Wexford County Council being the Planning Authority for the area proposes to vary the Enniscorthy Town and Environs Development Plan 2008 – 2014 (as extended).
The proposed Variation is required to change the zoning of a parcel of land (14.5 hectares) at Killagoley, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford to Business and Technology Park in order to facilitate the development of a new business and technology park in the town.
A copy of the proposed Variation together with the Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Screening Report and Appropriate Assessment (AA) Screening Report will be on public display from Wednesday, 10th May 2017 to Wednesday, 7 th June 2017 and can be inspected at the following locations:
- Enniscorthy Municipal District Office, Market Square, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford: during office opening hours of: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm (Bank Holidays and Public Holidays excepted).
- Enniscorthy Public Library, Lymington Road, Enniscorthy: during opening hours of: Monday and Saturday 10.30am to 5.30pm (closed between 1.00pm and 2.00pm), Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10.30am to 5.30pm, Thursday 10.30am to 8.30pm (Closed on the Saturdays and Mondays of Bank Holiday weekends).
- Planning Reception, Planning Department, Wexford County Council, County Hall, Carricklawn, Wexford during office opening hours of: Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 4.00pm (Bank Holidays and Public Holidays excepted).
- Online at www.wexfordcoco.ie
The proposed Variation is accompanied by a Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Report prepared in accordance with the Planning and Development (Strategic Environmental Assessment) Regulations 2004 (as amended) and the Planning Authority has determined that Strategic Environmental Assessment is not required.
The proposed Variation is also accompanied by an Appropriate Assessment Screening Report prepared in accordance with Part XAB of the Planning and Development Act 2000 (as amended) and the Planning Authority has determined that Appropriate Assessment is not required.
Written submissions and observations regarding the proposed Variation, Strategic Environmental Assessment Report and Appropriate Assessment Screening Report are invited from members of the public and other interested parties and can be made in writing to the Planning Authority between Wednesday, 10th May 2017 and 4pm on Wednesday, 7 th June 2017. All written submissions and observations received during this time period will be taken into consideration. Written submissions or observations marked ‘Proposed Variation No. 2 to the Enniscorthy Town and Environs Development Plan 2008 – 2014 (as extended)’ should be submitted to:
- Forward Planning, Planning Department, Wexford County Council, County Hall, Carricklawn, Wexford, or
- by e-mail to email@example.com
Written submissions and observations must be received by the Planning Authority by 4pm on Wednesday, 7th June 2016.
Children, or groups or associations representing the interests of children, are entitled to make submissions or observations.
When making a submission or observation, please state if the views expressed are personal or are being made on behalf of an organisation. If views of an organisation are being submitted, it should be made clear which organisation is being represented.
Submissions and observations may be made available to the public.
The proposed Variation, Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Report and Appropriate Assessment Screening Report are available to download free of charge. Copies may also be obtained from the Planning Department, Wexford County Council as follows: CD copy free of charge, Hard copy €5.
For further information please contact the Planning Customer Service Unit at 053 9196101.