Wexford County Council has an ambitious 5 year capital programme under the Housing For All Action Plan. As part of a range of housing solutions, the housing authority is seeking expressions of interest from private developers, building contractors and land owners.
Wexford County Council is seeking expressions of interest from interested parties who are capable of delivering turnkey units within the County or the provision of development land.
Wexford County Council will consider land or units in areas which have an established need. An explanatory document will outline the areas of need across the County.
In particular, Wexford County Council is seeking:-
• Turnkey developments. Acquisitions are on a turnkey basis; potential payment is a fixed price lump sum, on completion of a development, within an agreed timeframe.
• Mixed development schemes where social residential components could be incorporated.
• Development land, varying from small sites (circa 4-6 units) in rural areas with modest demand to larger sites in urban areas (circa 50-70).
• Delivery of adapted dwellings to meet the requirements of those with specific needs.
All developments and associated works must be fully compliant with the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government guidelines and standards.
A preliminary proposal via the official application form will need to be submitted along with required documentation.
Application forms must be received by 5pm on Friday 9th December 2022.
Application forms and accompanying explanatory documents should be requested
- by emailing email@example.com or
- may be downloaded here
Wexford County Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act 2014.