How to Appeal a Parking Fine or Ticket.
Completed forms should be returned to the Roads Department, Wexford County Council, Carricklawn, Wexford.
Queries? Email email@example.com
Reasons not Accepted as part of an Parking Fine Appeal
- Lack of coins/correct change for ticket machine
- Ticket not visible in front of windscreen
- Delays (meetings, doctor’s appointments, etc.)
- Failure to see / read signs
- Failure to find ticket machine
- Delivery of goods (other than in Loading Bay for Commercial Vehicles Only)
This list not exhaustive and there may be other reasons why you appeal may be rejected.