Draft Wexford County Council (Enniscorthy Municipal District) Traffic and Car Parking Bye Laws 2018
Notice is hereby given that Wexford County Council and the Chairman and Members of Enniscorthy Municipal District in exercise of the powers vested in them by Section 101 of the Road traffic Act 1961, as amended by Section 6 of the Road Traffic Act 1968 and section 36 of the Road traffic Act 1994, and as a Municipal District Function as outlined in Schedule 3 Part 1 of the Local Government Reform Act 2014 intend to make Traffic and Car Parking Bye – Laws for Enniscorthy Municipal District, called the “Wexford County Council (Enniscorthy Municipal District) Traffic and Car parking Bye Laws 2018)
The Draft Parking Bye Laws may be inspected from Wed 21st Feb 2018 to Fri 23rd March 2018.
- Draft Enniscorthy Municipal District parking Byelaws 2018
- Draft Schedule for Ferns Monument Area 2018
- 2016 Pay Parking Schedule No. 1
- 2016 Pay Parking Schedule No. 2
- 2016 Pay Parking Schedule No. 4
- 2018 Pay Parking Schedule No. 3
- Newspaper Advert
- Draft Eniscorthy Parking Byelaws 2018 Map
The Draft Parking Bye Laws may also be inspected at
- The Enniscorthy Municipal District Offices, Market Square, Enniscorthy, County Wexford.
- Wexford County Council Offices, Carricklawn, Wexford
Representations on the draft Bye-Laws may be may in writing to the District Manager, Enniscorthy Municipal District, Market Square, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 12pm on Tues 10th April 2018.
A copy of these Bye Laws may be purchased for €10 from Enniscorthy Municipal District.