Special Speed Limit Review
Roads Act 1993 (as amended) & Road Traffic Act 2004 (as amended)
In accordance with Section 9 of the Road Traffic Act 2004, the Draft County Wexford Road Traffic Special Speed Limit Bye-Laws 2018 have been prepared and will be available for inspection during normal office hours, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) from Wednesday the 21st of February 2018 to Monday the 26th of March 2018 (both dates inclusive) at the following locations.
- Wexford County Council Offices, County Hall, Carricklawn, Wexford
- Enniscorthy Municipal District Offices, Market Square, Enniscorthy
- Gorey Municipal District Offices, Civic Square, Gorey
- New Ross Municipal District Offices, The Tholsel, Quay Street, New Ross
- Borough District of Wexford Offices, Old County Hall, Spawell Road, Wexford
The Draft Bye-Laws and accompanying maps will also be available to view by following the links below during the above dates.
Submissions and observations on the Draft Bye-laws may be made:
- By post to Mr. David Codd, Chief Technician, Roads Department, Wexford County Council, County Hall, Carricklawn, Wexford
- Emailed to email@example.com
- By completing the online form.
The latest date for receipt of submissions and observations is not later than 4:30 pm on Monday the 26th of March 2018. (Late submissions will not be considered).
Director of Services
Roads & Transportation, Water Services, Health and Safety