Comhairle Contae Loch Garman
Wexford County Council
Special Speed Limit Review
Roads Act 1993 (as amended) & Road Traffic Act 2004 (as amended)
In accordance with Section 9 of the Road Traffic Act 2004, the "County Wexford Road Traffic Special Speed Limit (Amendment) Bye-Laws 2020" have been prepared and will be available for inspection during normal business hours, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) from Wednesday 11 December 2019 to Friday 10 January 2020 at the following locations:
- Wexford County Council Offices, County Hall, Carricklawn, Wexford
- Enniscorthy Municipal District Offices, Court House, Enniscorthy
- Gorey Municipal District Offices, Civic Square, Gorey
- New Ross Municipal District Offices, The Tholsel, Quay Street, New Ross
- Rosslare Municipal District Office, County Hall, Carricklawn, Wexford
- Borough District of Wexford Offices, The Bull Ring, Wexford
The Draft Bye-Laws and accompanying maps will also be available to view online at www.wexfordcoco.ie/roads-travel-and-parking/speed-limits during the above dates.
Submissions and observations on the Draft Bye-Laws may be made:
- By post to Mr. David Codd, Chief Technician, Roads Department, Wexford County Council, County Hall, Carricklawn, Wexford
- By Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest date for receipt of submissions and observations is no later than 4:30pm on Friday 10 January 2020. (Late submissions will not be considered).