This funding call is intended to develop and leverage the capacity and quality of existing remote working facilities & Broadband Connection Points (BCPs) in support of the National Hub Network initiative.
The fund will provide grants from €10,000, up to €75,000 for single hubs and up to €250,000 for multi-hub applications for the expansion or improvement of existing remote working facilities and BCP’s including:
- Investment in hot-desks, office spaces and meeting rooms to promote remote working,
- Electric car charging points, upgrades to disability access and IT improvements.
Multi-hub projects: must have a minimum of 5 participating hubs/ BCPs. There is no upper limit on the number of hubs. Not all hubs in the application have to be under one management.
Projects funded through this call must be completed before the end of 2021 and applications must demonstrate credible project timelines to this effect or they will be deemed ineligible.
Funded applicants must commit to membership of the National Hub Network for a minimum of 3 years and must also complete the National Hub Survey
Wexford County Council invites Expressions of Interest from applicants who may have a suitable project for consideration under the Scheme.
Funding will be awarded under the Connected Hub Call, following a competitive process and final project evaluation, by the Department of Rural and Community Development on the basis of proposals submitted.
- Scheme Outline
- FAQ Document – this document will be updated every Tuesday
- Single Hub Application form
- Multi Hub Application form
Queries relating to the scheme can be sent to email@example.com
Expressions of interest may be submitted –
- By post to – ‘Connected Hub Call, Wexford County Council, Economic Development Section, Carricklawn, Wexford. Y35 WY93.
- By email to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of Expressions of interest: 5pm on Thursday 27th May, 2021