Internal Repairs carried out by the County Council
- Repair of sockets and ceiling roses.
- Repair of electrical and fixed heating systems installed by the council.
- Replacement of hot water cylinder, immersion and attic tanks.
- Maintenance and repair of electric showers if supplied by the council.
- Structural repairs to ceilings.
- Staircases due to structural defects.
External Repairs carried out by the County Council
- Repair of broken downpipes.
- Replacement of external windows and doors, screens and frames.
- Replacement of gutters, downpipes, fascias, soffits and bargeboards.
- Repairs to structure of roof including repairs to the roof tiles following storm
- Maintenance of drainage system including periodic cleaning of septic tank as required.
- Structural repairs of chimney.
- Repairs to burst pipes in the dwelling caused by frost or freezing temperatures.
- Structural repairs to roofs including tiles/slates, ridge cappings and barges, fascias and soffits, battens and felt, roof vents, rafters and joists, purlins and collar ties.
Repairs will be carried out except in the instances of wilful damage by tenants.
Repairs Dependant on Central Government Funding
These repairs/replacements are referred to as planned maintenance and are dependent on funding from central government.
- Window and door replacement
- External painting
- Driveways or footpath repairs
- Insulation upgrading, external insulation,
- Heating upgrades.