- Toddler Storytime: Join us for stories, rhymes and songs every Friday at 11am.
- Junior Book Club: meets one Thursday per month after school. Children aged 9-12 meet and discuss their latest books.
- Baby Rhyme Time: every Thursday morning at 11am.
- Storytime with Vanessa and Elaine: Saturdays at 12pm – please check with library staff for dates.
- Toddler Storytime, Art & Craft: every Tuesday morning at 11am.
- Page Turners Junior Book Club: meets one Tuesday per month at 3:30pm. Suitable for ages 9-12.
New Ross Library
- Baby and Toddler Storytime: every Friday at 11:30am.
- Junior Book Club: the last Friday of the month at 3:30pm.
- Story Time for Preschoolers: every Friday at 10.30am.
- Rhyme Time for Babies and Toddlers: every Wednesday at 10.30am.
- Chatter Books Junior Book Club: meets on the first Tuesday of the month from 4pm. Suitable for 8-12 year olds.
- Teen Book Club: meets the first Friday of every month from 4pm. Suitable for 12 years and up.
For further details please contact the branch.