Terms and Conditions
• The grant will be paid as a financial support to occupiers of commercial properties with total annual Commercial Rates bills of up to and including €30,000 in 2023, subject to terms and conditions.
• The support grant, for small to medium sized businesses, is proposed at 10% of the annual commercial rates bills up to a maximum of €800.
• Only one grant will be applicable to any ratepayer.
• Applicable to total commercial rates invoice(s) to a maximum of €30,000 in 2023.
• Commercial Rates relation to the relevant account must be paid in full by 30th June 2023 if using any payment method other than Standing Order/Direct Debit.
• Applicants paying by Standing Order/Direct Debit are eligible for the grant where their commercial rates account is paid in full by 31st December 2023.
The Grant Scheme will also be applicable to ratepayers with arrears on their accounts where the following criteria are met
a) Payment of a minimum amount which is equivalent of the annual rates on their rates bill within the criteria set out above.
b) Enter a structured payment plan to address and eliminate the arrears.