Wexford County Council is committed to revitalising, regenerating and facilitating the redevelopment of the Templeshannon region of Enniscorthy Town for the benefit of the town’s employees, local residents and visitors alike.
The objectives of the project are to:
- Enhance the public realm and access;
- Improve traffic flow and parking in the Templeshannon area in conjunction with the overall traffic management plan for the town;
- Develop a regeneration plan outlining opportunities for urban renewal and increasing attractiveness of the area for investment
- Tackle critical issues such as:
- Poor pedestrian environment;
- Dereliction and Antisocial behaviour
Ove Arup & Partners Ireland Ltd have been commissioned by Wexford County Council to develop an Urban Renewal Development Plan for the area.
Significant Timelines for the Project
|Q4 2017||Strategy to be completed|
|Q3 2018||Project Works|