Designated Public Officials for Lobbying
Section 6 (4) of the Lobbying Act 2015 requires each public body to publish a list showing the name, grade and brief details of the role and responsibilities of each “designated public official” of that body.
The following are Wexford County Council’s “designated public officials” for the purpose of the Act:
- Tom Enright, Chief Executive
- Tony Larkin, Director of Services, Economic Development & Planning
- Eamonn Hore, Director of Services, Transportation, Water Services & Health and Safety
- Carolyne Godkin, Acting Director of Services, Housing, Community, Libraries, Arts, Emergency Services, Environment & Climate Change.
- Amanda Byrne, Acting Director of Services, Capital Development, Corporate Services and Human Resources
- Annette O’Neill, Head of Finance & ICT
- All County Councillors - Click here to proceed to contact details of all County Councillors
For link to Register of Lobbying please proceed to http://www.lobbying.ie