Rules for restricted dog breeds or strains and crosses of them
- kept on a short strong lead by a person over 16 years who is capable of controlling them.
- muzzled whenever they are in a public place.
- wear a collar bearing the name and address of their owner at all times.
Restricted dog breeds or strains and crosses of them
- American Pit Bull Terrier
- English Bull Terrier
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- Bull Mastiff
- Dobermann Pinscher
- German Shepherd (Alsatian)
- Rhodesian Ridgeback
- Japanese Akita
- Japanese Tosa