How to Appeal a Parking Fine or Ticket
Parking Fines can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be submitted in writing.
Completed forms should be returned to the Roads Department, Wexford County Council, Carricklawn, Wexford.
Reasons not accepted as part of a Parking Fine Appeal
- Lack of coins/correct change for ticket machine
- Ticket not visible in front of windscreen
- Delays (meetings, doctor’s appointments, etc)
- Failure to see/read signs
- Failure to find ticket machine
- Delivery of goods (other than in Loading Bay for Commercial Vehicles Only)
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other reasons why your appeal may be rejected.