|Tuesday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 4pm|
|Wednesday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 4pm|
|Thursday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 4pm|
|Friday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 4pm|
|Saturday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 3pm|
|Closed Bank Holidays,Closed for Lunch 12 noon - 1pm|
Gorey Business Park,Ramstown,Gorey,Co Wexford. Y25 KT35
Tel (053) 9431001
GPS Co-Ordinates: 52.666191, -6.309831
Recycled Products Accepted
- Newspapers, Magazines, Phone Books, Greeting Cards
- Household Domestic Food Waste
- Glass Bottles & Jars - Green, Brown and Clear Glass
- Drink Cans
- Tetra Pak Cartons (milk, juice, soup, smoothie cartons etc)
- Plastic (e.g. drink or detergent bottles). See below Plastics accepted.
- Textiles (e.g. curtains, clothes, blankets, sheets, shoes etc)
- Fluorescent Lights (including spot bulbs, NO pearl bulbs)
- All Metals
- Batteries ( household, car and electric fence batteries - maximum of 3 x electric fence batteries)
- Electrical Goods (e.g. TV's, fridges, freezers, cookers, kettles etc)
- CD's and DVD's (for Oxfam)
- Mobile Phones (for Jack and Jill Foundation) (includes batteries and chargers)
- Books (for Oxfam)
- Waste Cooking Oil (maximum 23 litres)
- Waste Engine Oil (maximum 23 litres)
- Printer Cartridges
From June 13th 2017, an entry charge of €2 will be introduced. No entry charge for customers brining only waste electrical / electronic (WEEE) goods..
Ensure all recyclable material is separated and deposited in the appropriate receptacles.
Plastics Accepted - 1 PETE, 2 HDPE, 4 LDPE.