|Tuesday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 4pm|
|Wednesday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 4pm|
|Thursday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 4pm|
|Friday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 4pm|
|Saturday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 3pm|
|Closed Bank Holidays, closed for Lunch 12 noon - 1pm|
Holmestown Waste Management Facility, Barntown Wexford, Y35 Y28W
GPS Co-Ordinates: 52.347438, -6.577903
Entry charge €2.
No entry charge for customers bringing only waste electrical / electronic (WEEE) goods.
|Refuse per sack||€7|
|Domestic Car (Max. 5 bags or equivalent volume)||€25|
|Single Axle Trailer/ Car Van/ Estate Car (Max. 13
bags or equivalent volume)
|Double Axle Trailer / Large Van/ Horse Box (Max. 20 bags or equivalent volume)||€100|
|Loads greater than 20 bags or equivalent volume||€186.75 per tonne|
|Waste Paint**||0-20 L €5,
21-40 L €10
41-60 L €15
|Bag of garden waste (size 100cm x 60cm)||€4|
|Car load of garden waste (max 5 bags)||€14|
|Single axle trailer/car van/estate car of garden waste (max 12 bags)||€30|
|Double axle trailer/large van/horsebox of garden waste (max 20 bags)||€50|
|Larger loads of garden waste||€70/tonne|
|Armchair or 2 bag equivalent||€14|
|2 Seater Sofa or 3 bag equivalent||€21|
|3 Seater Sofa or 4 bag equivalent||€28|
|Single Mattress or Base or 2 bag equivalent||€14|
|Double Mattress or Base or 4 bag equivalent||€28|
|Carpet (12 x 12) or 3 bag equivalent||€28|
- Cash, Visa Debit and Credit Cards accepted. If paying by cash, customers are requested to have the exact fee ready.
- * Please ensure all recyclable material is separated from your household waste and deposited in the appropriate receptacles.
- ** No Mixing of paints. Maximum of 60 Litres accepted. Waste based on volume not container size.
Recycled Products Accepted
Please ensure all recyclable material is segregated.
- Newspapers, Magazines, Phone Books, Greeting Cards
- Tetra Pak cartons (milk, juice, soup cartons etc)
- Glass jars and Bottles - green, brown and clear glass
- All metals and food cans
- Plastics (see plastics accepted below)
- Florescent Lights and spot bulbs (no pearl bulbs)
- Batteries - household, car and electric fence (max 3) batteries.
- Electrical goods like old TVs, fridges, washing machines etc
- Waste Cooking (max. 23 litres)
- Engine Oil (max. 23 litres)
- Printer Cartridges
- Books (for Oxfam)
- CD's and DVD's (for Oxfam)
- Textiles including curtains, clothes, blankets, shoes etc
Other Items Accepted
- Domestic Waste
- Green Garden Waste e.g. grass and hedge cuttings
- Waste Paint
- Mattresses and bulk items.
Plastics Accepted - 1 PETE, 2 HDPE, 4 LDPE.