|Tuesday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 4pm|
|Wednesday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 4pm|
|Thursday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 4pm|
|Friday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 4pm|
|Saturday||8.15am - 12.00 noon and 1pm - 3pm|
|Closed Bank Holidays, closed for Lunch 12 noon - 1pm|
Holmestown Waste Management Facility, Barntown Wexford, Y35 Y28W
Phone: 053 9196455
GPS Co-Ordinates: 52.347438, -6.577903
Entry charge €2.
No entry charge for customers bringing only waste electrical / electronic (WEEE) goods.
|Refuse per sack||€5|
|Domestic Car (Max. 5 bags or equivalent volume)||€25|
|Single Axle Trailer/ Car Van/ Estate Car (Max. 13
bags or equivalent volume)
|Double Axle Trailer / Large Van/ Horse Box (Max. 20 bags or equivalent volume)||€100|
|Double Axle Trailer - Larger load||€150|
|Loads greater than 20 bags or equivalent volume||€200 per tonne|
any paint container 0 litres to 5 litres €1 per container
any paint container 5 litres to 10 litres €2 per container
any paint container over 10 litres €5 per container
|Bag of garden waste (size 100cm x 60cm)||€4|
|Car load of garden waste (max 5 bags)||€14|
|Single axle trailer/car van/estate car of garden waste (max 12 bags)||€30|
|Double axle trailer/large van/horsebox of garden waste (max 20 bags)||€50|
|Larger loads of garden waste||€70/tonne|
|2 Seater Sofa||€21|
|3 Seater Sofa||€28|
|Single Mattress or Base||€14|
|Double Mattress or Base||€28|
|Carpet (12 x 12)||€21|
- Cash, Visa Debit and Credit Cards accepted. If paying by cash, customers are requested to have the exact fee ready.
- * No mixing of paints. Maximum of 60 Litres accepted. All charges are per container regardless of amount of paint remaining in container.
Protect our environment do not mix paints and dispose of them in their original containers.
Greener Home Hints will give you tips and ideas on a greener way to improve and love your home.
Recycled Products Accepted
Please ensure all recyclable material is segregated.
- Newspapers, Magazines, Phone Books, Greeting Cards
- Glass Bottles & Jars - Green, Brown and Clear Glass
- Drink Cans
- Tetra Pak Cartons (milk, juice, soup, smoothie cartons etc)
- Plastic (e.g. drink or detergent bottles). See below Plastics accepted.
- Textiles (e.g. curtains, clothes, blankets, sheets, shoes etc)
- Fluorescent Lights (including spot bulbs, NO pearl bulbs)
- All Metals, including food cans
- Batteries ( household, car and electric fence batteries - maximum of 3 x electric fence batteries)
- Electrical Goods (e.g. TV's, fridges, freezers, cookers, kettles etc)
- Mobile Phones (for charity) (includes batteries and chargers)
- Printer Cartridges
- Waste Cooking Oil (maximum 23 litres)
- Waste Engine Oil (maximum 23 litres)
- Household Food Waste
Other Items Accepted
- Domestic Waste
- Green Garden Waste e.g. grass and hedge cuttings
- Waste Paint
- Mattresses and bulk items.
Our leaflet is being updated and will be available here soon.
Plastics Accepted - 1 PETE, 2 HDPE, 4 LDPE.