What if my circumstances change?

Contact the Rents Section

You should contact the rents section and they will sent out a change in circumstance form.

The form should be completed with supporting documentation and your rent will be adjusted accordingly.

You should contact us of any changes in either income or household composition in a timely manner.  Any undisclosed changes could result in arrears on your rent account.

Examples of Changes in Circumstance

  • Starting employment    
  • Becoming unemployed    
  • Reduction in employment pay    
  • Change in social welfare entitlement
  • New occupant moves in    
  • Existing occupant moves out    
  • New baby born    
  • Occupant or tenant dies