Change of vehicle particulars

My vehicle particulars have changed: e.g: tax class, engine size etc.?

To change the particulars of a vehicle (NOT name or address changes,) you must submit the following to this office either by post or in person.

  • Completed Change Of Particulars Form RF111 
  • Vehicle Registration Certificate (RF101) or Registration Book (for vehicles pre 1993)
  • Appropriate Fee (if taxing also)
  • Insurance Details (if taxing also)