Ways to Join the Library
- Join the library online using this form
- Bring the temporary ID generated to any of our branches to complete registration.
On joining you will be given a library card and PIN (4 digit code) which will allow you to access all in branch services and also online services like BorrowBox (eBooks and eAudiobooks).
What will I need?
You will need to show us some proof of your address, e.g. driver’s license/utility bill and photo ID.
Under 18s need a parent/guardian to act as guarantor for them. The parent/guardian will also need a photo ID and proof of address.
Does it cost anything to join the Library?
No it's free! And you can borrow a maximum of 12 items at any time.
You need to be aware of Library membership terms and conditions.
Do you know!
- Being a member allows you will have access to the public library services across the country not just County Wexford!
- You can take over 500 high quality online classes free as a library member using our Universal Class service!
- Download over 100 newstand magazines free as a library member to your mobile device or just browse with Zinio service!
- Access Audio and eBooks free as a library member using the BorrowBox App!
- Learn 113 languages free as a library member using the Mango Languages App!