Wexford Public Library Service introduced a new online library system for members in 2022.
Members can manage their library accounts online, browse a catalogue of 12 million items, and reserve items to borrow.
New and improved online experience
Launched on March 29, 2022 the new system has many improved features.
• Members can easily manage their reading lists and order items to borrow.
• The catalogue offers recommendations to readers as well as themed bookshelves and links to useful resources.
• Members can reserve eBooks and eAudiobooks as well as physical books in one searchable catalogue.
• Library membership can be renewed online for the first time.
• The new system has a new look and works great on mobile phones and tablets.
Library members can access their accounts and do much more on the new system here at wexford.spydus.ie
If you’re not already a library member, you can join online or in a library branch and you’ll have access to your new online account straight away.
All library members can borrow up to 12 items at a time and choose from a catalogue of 12 million items.
Library members can also instantly borrow and download eBooks and eAudiobooks using the library’s Borrowbox app.
Access to online newspapers and magazines is also available through the PressReader and Libby apps.
Find out what free library eresources are available with your Wexford Public Library Service membership here.
There’s always a lot going on in your library too, follow your local library facebook page to keep updated.
Search the online catalogue here
Please keep an eye on our website and social media channels for information.